|–||%30 %35||%50 %60 %70|
|Concentration (% m/m)||30 35||50 60 70|
|Acidity (% H2SO4)||0,04 0,04||0,04 0,045 0,045|
|Stability (%m/m)||97 97||97 97 97|
|Appearance||Clear, colorless liquid||–|
- Industry of Textile: As a bleaching agent.
- Industry of Pulp and Paper: As a bleaching agent.
- Industry of Chemistry: In oxidation and hydroxylation reaction; also in the production of organic/inorganic peroxy compound like perasetic acid, sodium perborate, sodium percarbonate and calcium peroxide.
- Industry of Environmental Chemicals: Waste water treatment; as a detoxifying agent and provides dissolved oxygen.
- Food Processing: Sterilization of packaging of milk, fruit, juices etc.
- Industry of Pharmaceutical: Topical antiseptic and contact lens cleaner.
- Industry of Cosmetic: Hair bleaching and dye setting through oxidation.
- Industry of Mining: Removing poisonous effects of different mines.
- Industry of Metallurgy: Forming of metallic surface.
- Industry of Pool Chemical: Water cleaning and recovery.